320 useless facts that you most likely didn’t know and most likely won’t need to know â™¥?
1. Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) was born on and died on days when Halley’s Comet can be seen. During his life he predicted that he would die when it could be seen.
2. US Dollar bills are made out of cotton and linen.
3. The “57″ on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had.
4. Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world’s garbage annually. On average, that’s 3 pounds a day per person.
5. Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
6. Your stomach produces a new layer of mucus every two weeks so that it doesn’t digest itself.
7. 98% of all murders and rapes are by a close family member or friend of the victim.
8. A B-25 bomber crashed into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building on July 28, 1945.
9. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.
10. The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle.
I Know when you fart!
Check out the guy who was farting and caught by a heat detector, hilarious!
This road sensor is tricky. Buses are allow to go through but not other vehicles. Feeling pity to see those cars smash into the metal stick. Drivers and passengers must have hit damn hard.
To stand above your competitors your advertisements will have to be innovative, creative and really out of the box. These guys has done it. I think they ads are superb and really getting the attention. Let me know if you seen better ones.
A print of a cup of Folgers coffee was placed on top of manhole covers in New York City, USA. Holes on the print allows the steam to come out. Wordings around the cup reads ‘Hey, City That Never Sleeps. Wake up.” from Folgers.
Britney has been acting strangely these days. Recent news shown her cutting her hairs off and go bold. Here are some photos readers managed to captured. This is Britney in bikinis, but trust me these ain’t photos that can give you some hard on. Don’t put on such high hopes. More photos inside.
Seriously I don’t know how long it takes someone to actually learn to drift their car and park accurately into a parking space. See the video to believe the skills.
Sculptures alone can be quite freakly, and if sculptures placed underwater they are freaking weird! Imagine if you are snookering and you came up to one of these, wouldn’t they just freak you out?
Most of us has seen a lot of cup stacking act, but no one with the age of 5, stacks better than Emma Slabach from North Carolina. Check out the video.
These people sure love their toilet. Imagine the creativity it takes to decorate your toilet into that extend. Boy, you have my respect! More photos inside.
You will never believe this, neither do I but the matter of fact is, this is how they transport trucks in China.